Spring blossoms have fallen. New leaves are out in full force, tender chartreuses maturing into sturdy, dark greens. My own life has left the leafless season of roots going deep in the time of renewal and rest.
I’m struggling to continue with habits that nourish and heal me—focusing on my food instead of multi-tasking, resting when I’m tired, tapping meridians to eliminate disruptions in my energy system, spending the fresh early morning with Bible and conversation with God. It takes conscious effort because, as the air heats up and weeds double in height every day, so my life has gotten busy by geometric progression. In the midst of it all, I wanted you to know the good things that are happening.
April brought about significant changes and surprising improvements in a number of areas. The following are in chronological order:
1. I added a small amount of grass-fed, humanely-treated, organic meat to my diet. I have better energy and endurance.
2. I had a homeopathic work-up and took the prescribed remedy. It made a HUGE difference in my stability and ability to withstand environmental toxins. Wow!
3. Lab tests showed I still have scleroderma and low platelets and lymphocytes, but everything else was normal. Wow! Vital signs were excellent. Organs usually targeted by scleroderma were completely clear. My doctor said several times, “Whatever you’re doing, keep doing it.” Hooray!
4. I am gaining a few ounces a week. As of yesterday, I was 100.2 pounds. Three months ago, I was 97 pounds.
5. I am back to writing Eternal River, Volume III. This is particularly timely since I’ve just been invited to be a guest author at the Great Valley Bookfest. I’ll have a brand new book to share. This gives me a lot of incentive to finish the book. I haven’t worked on it in six months.
6. Hedy had a homeopathic work-up yesterday and we surrogate muscle-tested her for the best remedy. Remember all the scratching and licking I was worried about? It had gotten so bad she even tried to scratch when she was on the treadmill. Turns out to be mercury poisoning, probably from vaccines. Since her dose yesterday, she has been energetic, but there is a new deep internal calm about her. It’s as if her body is no longer agitating her from the inside. She has scratched only a little, licked even less (instead of frantically and furiously), and she hasn’t snored at all. Wow!
7. My eyes are better. Less blur. Less distortion. I believe the meridian tapping of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is largely responsible. With less muscle tension around my eyes, the pull on the transparent membrane has been relaxed. Gary Craig said to try it on everything, so I have. It even opened a nasal passage that was swollen completely shut, and my throat when it was so swollen I could hardly whisper. And it happened in seconds. Wow!
In May my granddaughter Anna will be graduating from high school. How is that possible? My own sons were mere toddlers not long ago.
Remember to bless your children/grandchildren/great grandchildren every day. Their lives may be changing even faster than mine… or yours.